- What key do we always use on Thanksgiving Day?
- What words did a turkey say before it was put into the oven?
- What is another name for sad cranberries?
- April showers bring May flowers. What do May flowers bring?
- Name the cat that discovered America.
- What dance is the best one to perform on Thanksgiving?
The turkey trot.
- What would Pilgrims be most famous for if they still lived now?
For their age.
- We can’t take turkeys to church. Why?
Because they speak such a FOWL language.
- On which side of a turkey are there more feathers?
On the outside.
- Why don’t we eat fish on Thanksgiving Day?
Because Thanksgiving Day never occurs on FryDay.
- During a Thanksgiving dinner, what hand do you use to butter your roll?
You don’t use hands, you use your knife!
- What thing at the Thanksgiving table is always sleepy?
- Choose what’s longer: football or baseball.
The words are of the same length – they both have 8 letters.
- If a British person ate a Thanksgiving dinner what would he or she gain?
- What do we get when we see Broom-Hilda sitting on the beach with her turkey?
A turkey sand-witch.
- What should you put into the stuffing to truly enjoy it?
- What do turkeys eat on Thanksgiving?
They don’t eat anything, they’re stuffed.
- The police arrested a turkey. Why?
The policemen suspected it of FOWL play.
- Why did a turkey eat its food so hurriedly?
Because it was a gobbler.
- A person invested his money in feathers. Why?
He thinks that the stock market is going “down”.
So, how many tricky brainteasers have you coped with?